Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do you have a dress code ? Yes. Smart casual, jeans are fine, no hats, ripped or torn clothing. It’s always best to “dress to impress”
2. What type of music is played ? The DJ’s typically play Classic rock, Top 40, Retro, Disco and Dance music. Requests are always welcome.
3. Do You have food available? We have a very popular food menu that features an extensive appetizer section, pizzas and sandwiches. We also have great platter menu for large group functions.
4. Where are you located ? 240 Adelaide St. W. Just two blocks West of University St at the corner of Duncan St and Adelaide St. The closest subway stations is Osgoode station on the University line.
5. Should I make reservations? Reservations are always recommended.
7. Do you accept credit cards? All major credit cards are accepted. We do not accept debit however we have an ATM on site.
8. Do You have a patio? We have a very large rooftop patio with a capacity for 124 guests. The patio is heated and covered for your comfort.
9. Is smoking allowed? Smoking is permitted on our rooftop patio.
10. What age do you have to be to get in ? The majority of our guests are 25 years of age and older however we do allow anyone 19 + into our venue with proper I.D.
11. When are you open ? We open at 4pm on Wednesday Thursday & Friday and at 7pm on Saturdays. We are also open on long weekend Sundays. Crocodile Rock is available for private functions 7 days a week.
12. What is you capacity? When all three floors are open we can accommodate up to 800 guests.
13. Is there a cover charge ? We have a small $5 cover on Wednesday and Thursday starting at 9pm. Admission is free before 9pm. On Friday and Saturday’s there is a small $5 cover. The cover may change during special events.
14. Is Crocodile Rock wheelchair accessible ? Yes. On the main floor only. Assistance is always available.